Area of Greatest Need
One of the most effective ways to give to the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation is the Area of Greatest Need. By designating your gift in this way, you allow the Foundation and knowledgeable medical leaders and staff to direct your gift to the highest priority needs of the hospital.
Donors are offered an opportunity to support areas where the need is greatest. This fund provides the maximum flexibility to our leadership in making an immediate impact when and where the need is greatest. This fund has been used to support a variety of projects from Comfort and Care Grants to immediate equipment funding and so much more.
By entrusting us with a gift in this unrestricted category, you empower the Foundation to respond to issues and opportunities within our hospital—whatever they are and whenever they arise.
Our Area of Greatest Need Fund has supported:
- More than $161,400 for patient and staff Comfort and Care Grants since 2014
- Physician Recruitment and Retention support
- Vital equipment for specialist satellite exam room in pediatrics unit
- Vein Viewer for ambulatory care
- Updating and upgrading family waiting rooms
- So much more…